Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silverline Series High Purity Gas Regulator, 0 to 15 psi, 2.000", Inert, Argon, Helium, Nitrogen
- Item # 3CEV5
- Mfr. Model # 210-4109
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3049
- Shipping Weight 5.9 lbs.
- Item High Purity Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Inert, Argon, Helium, Nitrogen
- Stages Single
- Series Silverline
- Inlet Connection CGA-580
- Outlet Connection 1/8" Brass Tube Fitting
- Regulator Capacity Heavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 30" Hg 0 to 30 psig
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 15 psi
- Gauge Size 2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material Brass
- Diaphragm Material Stainless Steel
- Application Instrument Analysis, Automotive Emissions Testing, Biological Laboratories and Chemical Process Plants
- Delivery 0 to 15 psi
- Coefficient of Volume 0.090
- Overall Length 4-3/4"
- Body Dia. 2.000"
- Includes Plated Body, Bonnet, Gauges, Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3ELA3MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $544.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.