Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
30 Series Gas Regulator, 100 psi, 2", Oxygen
- Item # 5JPH3
- Mfr. Model # 30-100-540
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3048
- Shipping Weight 2.84 lbs.
- Item Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Oxygen
- Stages Single
- Series 30
- Inlet Connection CGA-540
- Outlet Connection 9/16-18 RH B
- Regulator Capacity Medium Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 150 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 100 psi
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material Solid Brass
- Diaphragm Material Neoprene
- Application Construction, Fabrication, Field Maintenance and Repair, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculpture, Motorsports (Car, Truck, Bike, Etc.), Pipe Fabrication, Ship/Boat, Welding Projects, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power
- Delivery 100 psi
- Overall Length 4.75"
- Body Dia. 2"
- Includes Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat, Bright Nickel-Plated Bonnet
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.