Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hobby/Jewelry Caddy Outfit
- Item # 6GJG5
- Mfr. Model # 23-1004A
- UNSPSC # 23171529
- Catalog Page # 3422
- Shipping Weight 35.1 lbs.
- ItemHobby/Jewelry Caddy Outfit
- Torch Handle11-1101C Torch
- Heating Head12-1401-03,04,05,06,07
- Pressure Regulator30-20-540, 30-15-200
- Welding Nozzles12-1401-03 to 07
- IncludesCylinder / Torch Caddy, 11-1101C Torch, 8 ft. Hose, #3-7 Tips, 30-15-200 Acetylene Regulator, 30-20-540 Oxygen Regulator, H698 Pair Reverse Flow Check Valves, OC 20 Oxygen Cylinder, 2329E Acetylene Cylinder
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I bought one of your product - Hobby/Jewerly Caddy Outfit for Acetylene welding. However I can't use the Acetylene cylinder now because there isn't any certification on the product. Our EHS team wants to check whether it is possible to be used in Korea but there is no evidence and data.
When I bought the product, the standard for Acetylene cylinder was 'TC and DOT" but now the standard had been changed to 'ISO' on your website.
1. Could you explain what is the difference between 'TC and DOT' and 'ISO'?
2. If the product was certified by ISO, could you send me a certification of the product which shows what tests have been done on the product and what the results are?
3. Is there any evidence whether the product can be used in Korea?
4. If we cannot use your product due to some government policy in Korea, is there any way to return your product and get refund?
Your quick response will be very appreciated. Thank you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.