Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MD Oxy Act Combination Torch Outfit
- Item # 6GJE9
- Mfr. Model # MC-300T
- UNSPSC # 23171529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- ItemMedium Duty Toolbox Outfit
- Cutting AttachmentMC509
- Torch HandleWH100
- Heating HeadMT603
- Pressure Regulator30-100-540 Oxygen, 30-15-300 Fuel
- Welding NozzlesMW205
- Cutting TipsMC12-1
- StandardsETL, UL
- Includes2CZV6 Torch Body, MC509 Cutting Attachment, MC12-1 Cutting Tip, MW205 Welding Tip, MT603 Heating Tip, 30-100-540 Oxygen Regulator, 30-15-300 Fuel Regulator, Lighter, Goggles, 3/16" Twin Hose, Reverse Flow Check Valves, Toolbox
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.