Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigeration and A/C Outfit, Handle AW1A
- Item # 2CZK5
- Mfr. Model # VT-4T
- UNSPSC # 23171541
- Catalog Page # 3428
- Shipping Weight 38.46 lbs.
- ItemRefrigeration and A/C Outfit
- Cutting AttachmentAC309
- Torch HandleAW1A
- Heating Head13716
- Pressure Regulator30-100-540 Oxygen, 30-15-200 Acetylene
- Welding NozzlesLT103, LT104, LT106
- Cutting TipsMC12-00
- CharacteristicsCuts Up to 3" and Welds Up to 1 1/2" Dia Pipe, Cuts to 3/16" and Welds to 1 1/2" Dia Pipe with Tips Supplied
- StandardsUL Listed
- IncludesCutting Attachment, Torch Handle, Cylinder Carrier, Cutting Tip, 3 Brazing Tips, Heating Tip, Oxygen and Acetylene Regulators, 10 Cu Ft Acetylene and 20 Cu Ft Oxygen Cylinders, Twin Welding Hose, Reverse Flow Check Valves, Goggles and Striker
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Can you assist? Looking to get the right rosebud tip for the portable set 2CZK5
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.