Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
30 Series Flowmeter Regulator, 30 psi, 2", Argon, Carbon Dioxide, Helium
- Item # 5EFY9
- Mfr. Model # 32-30-580-6
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3421
- Shipping Weight 4.18 lbs.
- Item Flowmeter Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Argon, Carbon Dioxide, Helium
- Stages Single
- Series 30
- Inlet Connection CGA-580
- Outlet Connection 5/8-18 RH Internal
- Regulator Capacity Medium Duty
- Delivery Pressure Range 30 psi
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 0 to 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material Brass
- Diaphragm Material Neoprene
- Application Aluminum Welding
- Delivery 10 to 60 scfh Ar/CO2, 20 to 190 scfh He, 0 to 10 scfh Any Gas
- Overall Length 4"
- Body Dia. 2"
- Includes Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat, Self-Centering Flowball, 6 ft. Hose with 1/4" Inert Hose Connections
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Flow Meters (665)
- Flowmeters (665)
- Pressure Regulators (610)
- Gas Pressure Regulators (441)
- Welding Regulators (439)
- Cylinder Regulators (379)
- Single-Stage Regulators (213)
- Argon Regulators (51)
- Argon (Ar) Regulators (50)
- Carbon Dioxide Regulators (45)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Regulators (43)
- Helium Regulators (35)
- Helium (He) Regulators (34)
- Flowmeter Regulators (26)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.