Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
30 Series Flowmeter, 80 psi, Argon, Carbon Dioxide Mix
- Item # 5EFZ2
- Mfr. Model # H1105
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- Item Flowmeter
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Argon, Carbon Dioxide Mix
- Stages Single
- Series 30
- Inlet Connection 1/4" MNPT
- Outlet Connection 5/8-18 RH Internal
- Delivery Pressure Range 80 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 80 psi
- Body Material Nylon
- Application Construction, Fabrication, Farm and Ranch, Field Maintenance and Repair, Home/Hobby, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculpture, Motorsports (Car, Truck, Bike, Etc.), Pipe Fabrication, Rental, Robotics/Automation, Schools/Training, Scrap/Demolition, Ship/Boat, Welding Projects, Process Piping, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power, Hvac and Water Pipe
- Delivery 0 to 80 cfh Ar/CO2 Mix
- Overall Length 1.62"
- Includes Self-Centering Ball, Shatter Resistant Polycarbonate Resin Tube
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.