Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Cylinder, 1/4 In MNPT
- Item # 5EFZ0
- Mfr. Model # H2230A
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3421
- Shipping Weight 2.06 lbs.
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceArgon, Carbon Dioxide, Helium, Argon/Carbon Dioxide Mix
- Inlet Connection1/4" MNPT
- Outlet Connection5/8-18 RH Internal
- Delivery Pressure Range50 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure50 psi
- Body MaterialBrass
- ApplicationConstruction, Fabrication, Farm and Ranch, Field Maintenance and Repair, Home/Hobby, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculpture, Motorsports (Car, Truck, Bike, Etc.), Pipe Fabrication, Rental, Robotics/Automation, Schools/Training, Scrap/Demolition, Ship/Boat, Welding Projects, Process Piping, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power, Hvac and Water Pipe
- Delivery50 psi
- Overall Length1-7/8"
- IncludesSelf-Centering Ball, Shatter Resistant Polycarbonate Resin Tube
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Flow Meters (696)
- Flowmeters (696)
- Flow Testers (618)
- Gas Pressure Regulators (447)
- Welding Regulators (439)
- Cylinder Regulators (369)
- Argon Regulators (45)
- Argon (Ar) Regulators (44)
- Carbon Dioxide Regulators (41)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Regulators (39)
- Helium Regulators (31)
- Helium (He) Regulators (30)
- Flowmeter Regulators (22)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.