Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flow Gauge Reg, Cylinder, CO2, CGA-320
- Item # 5EFY3
- Mfr. Model # 31-50-320
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3421
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
- ItemFlow Gauge Regulator
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceCarbon Dioxide
- Inlet ConnectionCGA-320
- Outlet Connection5/8-18 RH Internal
- Regulator CapacityMedium Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure50 cfh
- Delivery Pressure Range50 cfh
- Gauge Size2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure3500 psi
- Body MaterialForged Brass
- Diaphragm MaterialNeoprene
- ApplicationAluminum Welding, Aviation, Construction, Fabrication, Farm and Ranch, Field Maintenance and Repair, Home/Hobby, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculpture, Motorsports (Car, Truck, Bike, Etc.), Other Alloys, Pipe Fabrication, Rental, Schools/Training, Stainless Steel Welding, Welding Projects, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power, Hvac and Water Pipe
- Delivery10 to 50 scfh
- Overall Length3-1/3"
- Body Dia.2"
- IncludesSure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat, Nickel-Plated Bonnet, Self Reseting Safety Relief Valve
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.