Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPerformance Kit 1.0 GPF
- IncludesDual Filtered Diaphragm Assembly, Handle Repair Kit With Triple Seal Packing, High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Repair Kit, Tailpiece O-Ring
- For Use WithRoyal and Regal Flush Valves
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
When I disassemble the flush valve, all the plastic parts have a grity coating. It washes clean and I can adjust it to operate satisfactory. Will the dual filtered diapragm work better in this application? How much line pressure is needed to make it function correct?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.