Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brass Gooseneck Bathroom Faucet, Sensor Handle Type
- Item # 5YJR2
- Mfr. Model # ETF700-4-P
- UNSPSC # 40141702
- Catalog Page # 3404
- Shipping Weight 7.0 lbs.
- Item Gooseneck Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Sensor
- Handle Type Sensor
- Connection 3/8" MIPS
- Flow Rate 2.2 gpm
- Number of Holes 1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Gooseneck
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type Deck
- Power Source Electronic, Plug in Tranformer
- Voltage 24VAC
- Amps 2 AC
- Spout Length 4-1/2"
- Sensor Range 1" to 14"
- Valve Type Solenoid
- Finish Chrome
- Overall Height 10-1/4"
- Flow Outlet Type Laminar
- Temp. Control None
- Replacement Cartridge Yes
- Includes Plug-In Transformer, 4" Center Set Trim Plate
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Standards ADA; ASME A112.18.M
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.