Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Manual Dual Flush Valve, Toilet
- Item # 2XU40
- Mfr. Model # WES111
- UNSPSC # 30181505
- Catalog Page # 3852
- Shipping Weight 7.4 lbs.
- ItemManual Dual Flush Valve
- Fixture TypeToilet
- Gallons per Flush1.6/1.1
- Inlet Size1"
- Spud Coupling1-1/2"
- Valve DesignDiaphragm
- Connection LocationTop
- Pressure Range25 to 100 psi
- FinishChrome Plated
- Handle TypeNon-Hold Open Antimicrobial Coating
- Includes(2) Instructional Placards to Educate The User On Proper Operation to Lift Handle Up for Liquid Waste, Pull Down Handle for Solid Waste
- StandardsASSE, ANSI, ADA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
- Green Environmental AttributeToilet Uses 1.28 gpf or Less
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.