Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGraphite Dry Film Lubricant
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- ColorDark Gray/Black
- Temp. Range-75 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash PointNone
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content45%
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationEliminates Noise From Friction, Reduces Chain Wear, Will Not Attract Dirt, Dust or Grit, Lubrication of Chains, Cables on Pulleys, Hoists
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (260)
- Lubricant Aerosols (253)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Chain Lubricants (131)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (100)
- Cable Lubricants (66)
- Dry Film Lubricants (55)
- Graphite Lubricants (35)
- Dry Film Aerosols (24)
- Chain and Cable Aerosols (23)
- Graphite Aerosols (6)
- Bicycle Lube (2)
- Bicycle Lubricants (2)
- Bike Lube (2)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.