Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Level Set, Ext, 3V, 55 to 192 In
- Item # 24L220
- Mfr. Model # MPL-4
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 35.35 lbs.
- Item Digital Level Set
- Type Extendable
- Range (Ft.) 0 Degrees ~ +/- 90 Degrees x 4 (360 Degrees )
- Accuracy 0.01 in./ft.
- Preset Angle (Deg.) 90
- Power Source (2) 3-Volt Batteries (Included)
- Visual/Audible Indicators Yes
- Characteristics Connectible/Extendable: Left Hand Section With A Digital Module LCD Display And A Right Hand Section With Over and Under Bubble Vials: 2 Recessed Into Body (Level And Plumb), 3 Modes, Auto Off, Impact Resistant ABS Polymer
- Dimensions (In.) 55L x 12W x 6H
- Operating Temp. (F) 32 to 104 Degrees
- Application For Measuring Plumb and Level on Long Structures
- Includes Batteries, Instructions For Use
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electronic Levels (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.