Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Transport Drum, Open Head, 55 gal., Black
- Item # 5ERH4
- Mfr. Model # CQ5504Q
- UNSPSC # 24112109
- Catalog Page # 1559
- Shipping Weight 48.0 lbs.
- ItemTransport Drum
- Head TypeOpen Head
- Closure TypeLeverlock Ring
- Volume Capacity55 gal.
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- UN Rating Solid1A2/Y425/S
- UN Rating Liquid1A2/Y1.2/100
- Packing GroupII and III of Hazardous Materials
- ColorBlack with White Cover
- Inside Dia.22-1/2"
- Overall Height34-1/2"
- Outside Dia.23"
- Material Thickness.048/.037/.037"
- Interior CoatingRust Inhibitor
- Gasket MaterialEPDM
- Weight38 lb.
- For Use WithPacking Group II and III of Hazardous Materials
- StandardsDOT 49 CFR 173.3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. CHECK GASKET – to ensure cover gasket is properly fitted into cover groove
2. PLACE COVER ON DRUM – being careful to properly seat gasket around curl
3. OPEN LEVERLOCK – and place expanded ring on to the drum cover with the vertical-skirt hugging
the drum body
4. CLOSE LEVERLOCK – by slowly and cautiously pulling the LEVERLOCK so that the outer ring
engages the cover / body juncture. Downward pressure along with tapping the outside of the ring
may assist in an even closure
5. ENGAGE LOCK – to complete closure.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.