Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Transport Drum, Open Head, 55 gal., Black
- Item # 1HBH2
- Mfr. Model # CQ5508
- UNSPSC # 24112108
- Catalog Page # 1559
- Shipping Weight 63.0 lbs.
- Item Transport Drum
- Head Type Open Head
- Closure Type Bolt Ring
- Volume Capacity 55 gal.
- Material Carbon Steel
- UN Rating Solid 1A2/X430/S
- UN Rating Liquid 1A2/Y1.5/175
- Packing Group I, II and III of Hazardous Materials
- Gauge 16
- Color Black with White Cover
- Inside Dia. 22-1/2"
- Overall Height 34-1/2"
- Outside Dia. 23"
- Material Thickness 1.5mm
- Interior Coating Rust Inhibitor
- Load Capacity 947 lb.
- Gasket Material EPDM
- Weight 60 lb.
- For Use With Packing Groups I, II and III of Hazardous Materials
- Standards DOT 49 CFR 173
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.