Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Soap Dispenser, 1000mL, Dove Gray
- Item # 1XEB9
- Mfr. Model # 4510-01-521-9872
- NSN # 4510-01-521-9872
- UNSPSC # 47131704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.82 lbs.
- ItemSoap Dispenser
- Soap/Lotion TypeLiquid
- Operation ModeManual
- Refill TypeBag in Box
- Refill Size1000mL
- For Use WithMfr. No. 8520-01-522-0838
- Mount TypeWall Mount
- ColorDove Gray
- StandardsFully ADA depth and Push Compliant
- FeaturesWith a much smaller footprint than traditional 800mL dispensers, this space-efficient dispenser holds 1000mL of product. Its compact design integrates into most every dÃ©cor. Ideal for applications with limited wall space or where dÃ©cor or usage levels demand smaller dispensers. Uses GOJO(R) 1000mL NXT(TM) refills. Fully ADA depth and push compliant.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Soap Dispensers (217)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.