Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HB Quat Disinfecting Cleaner, Size 2L
- Item # 1VLG1
- Mfr. Model # 7930-01-549-8191
- NSN # 7930-01-549-8191
- UNSPSC # 47131803
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.25 lbs.
- Sub-CategoryDisinfectants and Sanitizers
- ItemHB Quat Disinfecting Cleaner
- For Use With3M(TM) Twist 'n Fill(TM) Chemical Dispenser
- RTU Yield per Container180 gal.
- Chemical No.25H
- Container TypeBottle
- For Use OnMulti Surfaces
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, GU, HI, IL, MA, MI, OH, PR and RI.
Alternate Search Terms
- Washroom (2683)
- Disinfectant Cleaners (337)
- Washroom Cleaners (325)
- Bathroom Cleaners (304)
- Lavatory Cleaners (302)
- Restroom Cleaners (302)
- Germicidal Cleaners (208)
- Antimicrobial Cleaners (177)
- Bathroom Disinfectants (158)
- Bathroom/Restroom Disinfectants (157)
- Restroom Disinfectants (155)
- Washroom Disinfectants (151)
- Virucidal Cleaners (144)
- Virucidal Disinfectants (112)
- Hospital Cleaners (102)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.