Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Wrm Drv Circ Saw, 7-1/4 In Blade, 4600 rpm
- Item # 3DRL9
- Mfr. Model # SHD77M-02
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1043
- Shipping Weight 17.43 lbs.
- ItemWorm Drive Circular Saw
- Blade Dia.7-1/4"
- Blade SideLeft
- No Load RPM4600
- Arbor Size5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg.2-3/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg.1-15/16"
- Tool Length17-1/2"
- Tool Weight14.0 lb.
- Bevel Capacity51 Degrees
- Shoe MaterialAluminum
- Cord Length8 ft.
- Number of Conductors2
- Brake TypeNone
- FeaturesAnti Snag Lower Guard, Magnesium Housing, Push Button Spindle Lock, Oil Indicator Level and Relief Bellows
- IncludesMfr. No. SHD77M 7-1/4" Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw, 7-1/4" (24) Tooth Impact Resistant Carbide Blade, Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.