Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Wrm Drv Circ Saw, 7-1/4 In Blade, 4600 rpm
- Item # 3DRL9
- Mfr. Model # SHD77M-02
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1043
- Shipping Weight 17.43 lbs.
- Item Worm Drive Circular Saw
- Blade Dia. 7-1/4"
- Blade Side Left
- No Load RPM 4600
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg. 2-3/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg. 1-15/16"
- Amps 15.0
- Tool Length 17-1/2"
- Tool Weight 14.0 lb.
- Bevel Capacity 51 Degrees
- Shoe Material Aluminum
- Cord Length 8 ft.
- Number of Conductors 2
- Brake Type None
- Features Anti Snag Lower Guard, Magnesium Housing, Push Button Spindle Lock, Oil Indicator Level and Relief Bellows
- Standards cULus
- Includes Mfr. No. SHD77M 7-1/4" Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw, 7-1/4" (24) Tooth Impact Resistant Carbide Blade, Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.