Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
18V Standard Li-Ion 1/2" Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item # 19M506
- Mfr. Model # 2898LI-02
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.85 lbs.
- Item Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Number of Batteries 1
- Series 18V Standard
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 450/ 0 to 1400
- Max. Torque 400 in.-lb.
- Transmission 2 Speed
- Clutch Style 20+1 Position Adjustable
- Handle Type T
- Battery Included (1) 19M499
- Battery Pack Replacement 19M499
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 1.3Ah
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 12"
- Tool Weight 3.0 lb.
- Includes Battery, Charger, Double Ended Bit, Carrying Bag
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Cordless Drills (536)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.