Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Cutoff Tool, 3.6V
- Item # 2TYF6
- Mfr. Model # 2352-01
- UNSPSC # 27112704
- Catalog Page # 1033
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- Item Cordless Cutoff Tool
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 3.6
- No Load RPM 240
- Battery Included Yes
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Features Lightweight, Battery Fuel Gauge, Holds a Charge up to 18 Months
- Tool Length 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight 1 lb.
- Includes 120V Charger Base, Power Cutter, Cutting Blade
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.