Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Torque Wrench, 3/4 in Dr, 100 to 600 ft-lb
- Item # 22XN76
- Mfr. Model # 75600
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 1098
- Shipping Weight 15.6 lbs.
- ItemMicrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size3/4"
- Head TypeRatcheting
- Calibration CertificateNo
- Primary Scale Range100 to 600 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments50 ft.-lb.
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Secondary Scale Range153 to 830nm
- Secondary Scale Increments30.8nm
- Overall Length41-1/4"
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsAudible and Tactile Impulse
- Ratcheting Angle10 Degrees
- Meets/ExceedsASME B107.14M and ISO 6789
- IncludesMolded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.