Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Sewing Machine, Beige Metal, Number of Stitch Patterns 1, 4000 Stitches Per Minute
- Item # 33L641
- Mfr. Model # 191D30
- UNSPSC # 23121614
- Catalog Page # 1774
- Shipping Weight 226.0 lbs.
- Item Sewing Machine
- Color Beige
- Height 49"
- Width 50"
- Depth 50"
- Housing Material Metal
- Number of Stitch Patterns 1
- Stitches Per Minute 4000
- Stitch Length 5mm
- Bobbin Type Top Side Load
- Needle Threader No
- Drop Feed No
- Features High Speed, Straight Stitch, Adjustable Stitch Length, Knee Lifter With 1/2" Lift, Reverse, Table Top Bobbin Winding, Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure, Light To Multipule Layers Of Denim, Self-Lubrication System, Large Work Surface 50 x 22-1/2"
- Includes Straight Stitch Foot, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdrivers, Oil, and Spool Pin
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.