Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Filter System, 3/4 In NPT, 15gpm
- Item # 28DZ91
- Mfr. Model # EV9437-32
- UNSPSC # 47101514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 49.0 lbs.
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 0.5
- Flow Rate 15 gpm
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- Min. Pressure 25 psi
- Pressure Drop 10 to 100 psi
- Service Life 200,000 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge With Gauge
- Application Multiple Equipment and Combination
- With Valve/Without Valve With Valve
- Overall Height 33-1/4"
- Overall Width 26"
- Overall Depth 18-3/4"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 4
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. EV9628-72
- Connection 3/4" NPT
- Color Black
- Filter Media Fibredyne II
- Reduces Chlorine, Particulate, Bacteriostatic, Chloramines, Cysts, Taste, Odor
- Head Material Plastic
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Standards NSF 42 and 53
- Includes Filters, Housing Frame
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
- Certified Low Lead Filters (467)
- Water Filters (384)
- Cartridge Filters (317)
- Water System Filters (230)
- Taste and Odor Filters (173)
- Water Filter Systems (149)
- Beverage Filters (128)
- Ice-Maker Filters (82)
- Ice Maker Filters (81)
- Ice Machine Water Filter Systems (56)
- Food Service Water Filter Systems (54)
- Restaurant Water Filters (47)
- Drinking Water Systems (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.