Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWater Filter System
- Flow Rate15 gpm
- Max. Pressure100 psi
- Min. Pressure25 psi
- Pressure Drop10 to 100 psi
- Service Life200,000 gal.
- With Gauge/Without GaugeWith Gauge
- ApplicationMultiple Equipment and Combination
- With Valve/Without ValveWith Valve
- Overall Height33-1/4"
- Overall Width26"
- Overall Depth18-3/4"
- Max. Temp.100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required4
- Cartridges RequiredMfr. No. EV9628-72
- Connection3/4" NPT
- Filter MediaFibredyne II
- ReducesChlorine, Particulate, Bacteriostatic, Chloramines, Cysts, Taste, Odor
- Head MaterialPlastic
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- StandardsNSF 42 and 53
- IncludesFilters, Housing Frame
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
- Water Filters (383)
- Certified Low Lead Filters (381)
- Cartridge Filters (297)
- Water System Filters (181)
- Water Filter Systems (143)
- Beverage Filters (125)
- Taste and Odor Filters (98)
- Ice-Maker Filters (79)
- Ice Maker Filters (75)
- Food Service Water Filter Systems (63)
- Ice Machine Water Filter Systems (61)
- Restaurant Water Filters (57)
- Drinking Water Systems (43)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.