Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Zytel Nylon Barbed Fitting Manifold, Straight Barb Connection Type, 1/2" Inlet Size, 1/2" Outlet Siz
- Item # 28DZ72
- Mfr. Model # EV9961-00P12
- UNSPSC # 40141720
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
- Item Barbed Fitting Manifold
- Body Material Zytel Nylon
- Connection Type Straight Barb
- Number of Inlets 1
- Number of Outlets 8
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Overall Length 18"
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Includes Manifold, Frame, Hardware, (1) 1/2" Inlet Barb Fitting, (2) 1/2" Plugs, (6) 1/2" Ball Valves
- Application Back Room Water Line Organizer
- Features Compact Footprint, Identifying Waterline Sitckers, Left/Right/Bottom Inlet Options
- Standards NSF/ANSI 372
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 28DZ73Zytel Nylon Barbed Fitting Manifold, Straight Barb Connection Type, 1/2" Inlet Size, 1/2" Outlet SizSIMPLIFLOW
Price $574.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.