Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fitting, 1 in., Zytel Nylon
- Item # 28DZ88
- Mfr. Model # EV3135-89
- UNSPSC # 40141720
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Fitting
- Material of Construction Zytel Nylon
- Application Back Room Water Line Organizer
- Outside Dia. (In.) 1
- Inlet Size (In.) 1
- Inlet Type Straight Barb
- Outlet (In.) Inlet Only
- Outlet Type Inlet Only
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 1
- Water Connector Inlet Type Barb
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) Inlet Only
- Water Connector Outlet Type Inlet Only
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In) 1
- Supply Stop Inlet Type Plug
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In) Inlet only
- Supply Stop Outlet Type Inlet Only
- Length (In.) 3
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 125
- Operating Temp. (F) 35 Degrees to 100 Degrees
- Inner Core Zytel Nylon
- Nut Material None
- Finish Zytel Nylon
- Features Barb Fitting
- Includes Barb Fitting
- Standards NSF/ANSI 372
- Package Quantity 1
- Pipe Dia. (In.) 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.