Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fitting, 1 in., Zytel Nylon
- Item # 28DZ88
- Mfr. Model # EV3135-89
- UNSPSC # 40141720
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Material of ConstructionZytel Nylon
- ApplicationBack Room Water Line Organizer
- Outside Dia. (In.)1
- Inlet Size (In.)1
- Inlet TypeStraight Barb
- Outlet (In.)Inlet Only
- Outlet TypeInlet Only
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In)1
- Water Connector Inlet TypeBarb
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In)Inlet Only
- Water Connector Outlet TypeInlet Only
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In)1
- Supply Stop Inlet TypePlug
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In)Inlet only
- Supply Stop Outlet TypeInlet Only
- Length (In.)3
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)125
- Operating Temp. (F)35 Degrees to 100 Degrees
- Inner CoreZytel Nylon
- Nut MaterialNone
- FinishZytel Nylon
- FeaturesBarb Fitting
- IncludesBarb Fitting
- StandardsNSF/ANSI 372
- Package Quantity1
- Pipe Dia. (In.)1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.