Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disinfectant/Deodorizer, 32 oz. Bottle, Ready To Use, 1 EA
- Item # 1PTD5
- Mfr. Model # 3310001230332
- UNSPSC # 47131821
- Catalog Page # 1819
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Disinfectant/Deodorizer
- Recommended Dilution Ready To Use
- Size 32 oz.
- RTU Yield per Container 16 gal.
- Fragrance Herbal, Light Pine
- Container Type Bottle
- Flash Point More Than 200 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 1PTD6SIMPLE GREEN
Price $30.65 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Surface Cleaners (604)
- Disinfectant Cleaners (327)
- Disinfectant Chemicals (303)
- Biodegradable Cleaners (211)
- Germicidal Cleaners (202)
- Antimicrobial Cleaners (177)
- Liquid Deodorizers (162)
- Antibacterial Cleaners (156)
- Virucidal Cleaners (138)
- Virucidal Disinfectants (111)
- Hospital Cleaners (98)
- Hospital-Grade Disinfectants (68)
- Fungicides (67)
- Fungicidal Disinfectants (65)
- Institutional-Grade Disinfectants (57)
- Fungicidal Cleaners (52)
- Simple Green Cleaners (42)
- Simple Green Disinfectants (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.