Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPetrochemical File Set
- Number of Pieces7
- Cut TypeBastard
- ShapeHalf Round, Flat, Round, Triangular
- Length (In.)6, 8, 10, 12 and 14
- Width (In.)14" Half Round 1-9/32, 12" Half Round 1-1/8, Flat 31/32, All Purpose 31/32, Mill 19/32, Three Square 5/8
- Thickness (In.)14" Half Round 13/32, 12" Half Round 11/32, Flat 11/64, All Purpose 3/16, Mill 7/64, Three Square 5/8
- Dia. (In.)3/8
- Teeth per Inch14" Half Round 25, 12" Half Round 15, Round 20, Flat 23, All Purpose 24 and 44, Three Square 39, Mill 49
- TaperAll Taper Except 8" All Purpose
- EdgesSingle Cut
- ApplicationFor Filing Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Aluminum and Plastics
- Includes14" Half-Round Second Cut, 12" Half-Round Aluminum, 10" Round Bastard, 10" Flat Multi-Kut(TM),8" All Purpose, 8" Three Square Second Cut, 6" Mill Bastard, Cloth Roll Pouch
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.