Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Strapping Kit, Plastic, 2500 ft. L
- Item # 3A082
- Mfr. Model # HANDY STRAPPER WITH SEALS
- UNSPSC # 24102204
- Catalog Page # 2217
- Shipping Weight 16.6 lbs.
- ItemPlastic Strapping Kit
- Strap Width1/2"
- Length2500 ft.
- Thickness22 mil
- Break Strength400 lb.
- ApplicationLight to Medium Duty
- For Use WithDLT Tensioner
- Includes(425) Buckles
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Banding Strapping (546)
- Carton Strapping Supplies (469)
- Packaging Strapping (405)
- Banding Material (404)
- Bundling Straps (404)
- Pallet Strapping (404)
- Shipping Carton Strapping (374)
- Plastic Strapping (312)
- Poly Strapping (267)
- Shipping Carton Strapping Supplies (237)
- Strapping Kits (45)
- Bundling Kits (34)
- Package Strapping Kits (13)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.