Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Actuator, -25 to 130F, 90 sec.
- Item # 5WYD8
- Mfr. Model # GMA221.1U
- UNSPSC # 31251502
- Catalog Page # 4240
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
- ItemElectric Actuator
- Mounting TypeDirect Mount
- Spring ReturnSpring-Return
- Shaft TypeSelf-Centering Shaft Coupling
- Torque62 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg.90
- Electrical Connections3 ft. 18 AWG Lead
- Signal TypeOn/Off
- Ambient Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Power ConsumptionLess than 7VA Running and Holding
- Timing90 sec.
- For Use WithDampers that Require Up to 62 in.-lb. Torque
- Replaces Honeywell MotorsMfr. No. MS4103
- IncludesMounting Bracket and Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.