Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSurge Suppressor
- TypeLow Voltage AC SPD
- Nominal Discharge Current20kA
- Number of Poles2
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase150kA
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage150
- Voltage Protection Rating700V(L-N), 700V(L-G), 600V(N-G), 1000V(L-L)
- Modes of Protection7
- Mounting StyleSurface Mount
- Material of ConstructionPolycarbonate
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 4X
- Wire Gauge8AWG
- StandardsUL 1449 3rd Edition
- FootnotesType 1 SPD
- IncludesAudible Alarm and Dry Contacts
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (859)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (855)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (499)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (497)
- Surge Arrestors (496)
- Electrical Surge (434)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (434)
- Power Surge Protectors (434)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (434)
- Surge Protection (434)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.