Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protection Device, 3 Phase, 480V
- Item # 13W837
- Mfr. Model # TPS3F03050
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 295
- Shipping Weight 1.86 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 3
- Voltage 480VAC Delta
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 552VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 1800V (L-G), 3000V (L-L)
- Nominal Discharge Current 10kA
- Modes of Protection L-L, L-N
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style Chase Nipple/Din Rail/Surface
- Enclosure Material Polycarbonate
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 4X
- Length 9.00"
- Width 9.00"
- Depth 5.00"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 50kA
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 3
- Wire Gauge 10 AWG
- Standards UL 1449 3rd Edition
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (919)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (915)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (490)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (488)
- Surge Arrestors (485)
- Electrical Surge (423)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (423)
- Power Surge Protectors (423)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (423)
- Surge Protection (423)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.