Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Illum Selector Switch, 3 Pos, 22mm, Red
- Item # 6FPP0
- Mfr. Model # 3SB30012DA21
- UNSPSC # 39121513
- Catalog Page # 382
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- Item Illuminated Selector Switch Operator
- Size 22mm
- Lamp Type LED
- Position 3
- Color Red
- Basic Material Plastic
- Action Maintained / Maintained / Maintained
- Lamp Module Type Not Applicable
- Lamp Module Voltage Not Applicable
- Type of Operator Lever
- Cam Not Specified
- Operator Head Material Not Specified
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 4X, 12
- Bezel Material Plastic
- Bezel Color Black
- Lamp Voltage Not Specified
- Replacement Lamp Not Specified
- IP Rating 67
- Switch Operation @ Position A X
- Switch Operation @ Position B O
- Switch Operation @ Position C XX
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes Holder for 3 Elements
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.