Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUPS System
- MountingDIN Rail
- Input Voltage24VDC
- Input Current6.85A/6.25A
- Output Voltage24VDC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)40 sec. to 11 hr.
- Outlet TypeScrew Terminal
- Automatic Volts RegulationNo
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Input ConnectionScrew Terminal
- PortsUSB Communication Port
- Special FeaturesUSB Monitoring, Maintenance-Free Battery Modules from 1.2 to 12 A/hr., High Reliability and Availability Due to Monitoring of The Operational Readiness, Battery Feeder, Aging and Charging Status, Extended Life of Loads and Batteries Due to Integrated Battery Management, Settings by Means of DIP Switches: Battery Connection Threshold, End-of-Charge Voltage, Charging Current, Bridging Time, Uninterrupted Transition from Readiness to Buffering Mode
- StandardsCE Marked, UL Registered
- Display TypeLED
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.