Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMagnetic Motor Starter
- Starter TypeNEMA Style
- Coil Volts120/240VAC
- Number of Poles3
- Amps AC27
- Overload Relay Amp Setting10 to 40A
- NEMA Size1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V7-1/2
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NO
- Enclosure TypeOpen
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5467)
- Motor Control Switches (4283)
- Electric Motor Protection (4080)
- Safety Switches (3519)
- Switching Controls (3405)
- Motor Starter Controls (3065)
- Motor Controllers (2978)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (2949)
- Motor Starting Switches (2797)
- AC Motor Controls (2792)
- Magnetic Starters (2222)
- Open Motor Starters (1371)
- NEMA Starter Controls (1086)
- Solid State Overload Motor Starters (831)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.