Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Motor Starter, IEC, 24VAC/DC, 1-4A
- Item # 13A289
- Mfr. Model # 3RA6250-1CB32
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.6 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Motor Starter
- Starter TypeIEC Style
- Coil Volts24VAC/DC
- Number of Poles3
- Amps AC4
- Overload Relay Amp Setting1 to 4A
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V3/4
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V3/4
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V3
- Auxiliary Contact Form2NO
- Enclosure TypeOpen
- StandardsUL 508, CSA, IEC, CCC
- FeaturesEnd of Service Life Indicator and Removable Terminals
- IncludesEnd of Service Life Indicator and Removable Terminals
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5870)
- Panel-Mount Switches (5863)
- Electric Motor Protection (5422)
- Switching Controls (4578)
- Panel-Mount Controls (4400)
- Motor Control Switches (4312)
- Motor Starter Controls (4087)
- Safety Switches (4053)
- AC Motor Controls (3953)
- Motor Starting Switches (3671)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3360)
- Motor Starters (3162)
- Motor Controllers (2983)
- Magnetic Starters (2544)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1977)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.