Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IEC Magnetic Motor Starter, 24VAC/DC Coil Volts, Overload Relay Amp Setting: 3 to 12A
- Item # 13A281
- Mfr. Model # 3RA6120-1DB32
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.25 lbs.
- ItemIEC Magnetic Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting3 to 12A
- Coil Volts24VAC/DC
- Enclosure TypeOpen
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NC/1NO
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V5
- Starter TypeIEC Style
- Number of Poles3
- Amps AC12
- FeaturesEnd of Service Life Indicator and Removable Terminals
- IncludesEnd of Service Life Indicator and Removable Terminals
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V3
- StandardsUL 508, CSA, IEC, CCC
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 13A282SIEMENS
Price $700.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Panel-Mount Switches (5990)
- Motor Controls (5504)
- Electric Motor Protection (4930)
- Switching Controls (4566)
- Panel-Mount Controls (4403)
- Motor Control Switches (3866)
- AC Motor Controls (3629)
- Motor Starter Controls (3598)
- Safety Switches (3517)
- Motor Starting Switches (3215)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (2905)
- Motor Starters (2702)
- Magnetic Starters (2544)
- Motor Controllers (2525)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1997)
- IEC Controls (1648)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1564)
- IEC Motor Starters (1171)
- IEC Magnetic Motor Starters (1043)
- Self-Protected Motor Starters (868)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.