Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Contactor TypeIEC
- Full Load Amps-Inductive38
- Full Load Amps-Resistive50
- Number of Poles3
- Coil Volts24VDC
- Enclosure TypeOpen
- Auxiliary Contact Form2NC/2NO
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V3
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V0
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V25
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V25
- IncludesMechanical Interlock
- StandardsUL, CSA, IEC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Panel-Mount Switches (5838)
- Motor Controls (5629)
- Electric Motor Protection (5399)
- Panel-Mount Controls (4380)
- Motor Starter Controls (4054)
- Motor Starting Switches (3652)
- Motor Overload Protection (3441)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3355)
- Magnetic Starters (2541)
- IEC Controls (1677)
- Magnetic Contactors (1663)
- Open Motor Starters (1520)
- IEC Motor Starters (1132)
- IEC Magnetic Motor Starters (1041)
- IEC Contactors (1036)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.