Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Airflow Switch, Auto Reset, SPDT
- Item # 2KGR4
- Mfr. Model # 141-0574
- UNSPSC # 39121538
- Catalog Page # 3800
- Shipping Weight 1.09 lbs.
- Item Airflow Switch
- Type Auto Reset
- Differential (In. WC) 0.06 to 0.6
- Switch Type SPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 0.05 to 1.0
- Electrical Rating 15 Amps @ 120 to 277
- Sample Line Connector 1/4" O.D.
- Height (In.) 6-1/2
- Width (In.) 4-3/4
- Depth (In.) 3-3/4
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.) 3-7/8
- Mounting Location Vertical
- Operating Temp. Range (F) -40 to 180
- Application Requiring Positive Proof Of Airflow Or To Detect High Differential Pressures Associated With Dirty Air Filters Or Similar Maintenance Alarms Not Requiring Safety Lock Of The Fan
- Features Two Connectors
- Function The Diaphragm Operates A Spring Lever To Actuate The Snap Switch, The Manual Reset Switch Keeps The Electrical Contact Open Until Pushed To Reset. Turning The Adjustment Knob Clockwise Increases The Setpoint
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA
- Includes Nuts And Ferrules
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.