Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Airflow Switch, Auto Reset, SPDT
- Item # 2KGR4
- Mfr. Model # 141-0574
- UNSPSC # 39121538
- Catalog Page # 4230
- Shipping Weight 1.09 lbs.
- ItemAirflow Switch
- TypeAuto Reset
- Differential (In. WC)0.06 to 0.6
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)0.05 to 1.0
- Electrical Rating15 Amps @ 120 to 277
- Sample Line Connector1/4" O.D.
- Height (In.)6-1/2
- Width (In.)4-3/4
- Depth (In.)3-3/4
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.)3-7/8
- Mounting LocationVertical
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- ApplicationRequiring Positive Proof Of Airflow Or To Detect High Differential Pressures Associated With Dirty Air Filters Or Similar Maintenance Alarms Not Requiring Safety Lock Of The Fan
- FeaturesTwo Connectors
- FunctionThe Diaphragm Operates A Spring Lever To Actuate The Snap Switch, The Manual Reset Switch Keeps The Electrical Contact Open Until Pushed To Reset. Turning The Adjustment Knob Clockwise Increases The Setpoint
- Agency ComplianceUL, CSA
- IncludesNuts And Ferrules
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.