Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Actuator, 44 in.-lb., -25 to130
- Item # 2UPH1
- Mfr. Model # GDE131.1P
- UNSPSC # 31251502
- Catalog Page # 4240
- Shipping Weight 1.64 lbs.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return Non-Spring-Return
- Shaft Type Set Screw Shaft Coupling
- Torque 44 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 90
- Height 5-7/16"
- Width 2-3/4"
- Depth 2-3/8"
- Electrical Connections 3 ft. 18 AWG Lead
- Signal Type Floating
- Ambient Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 2.3VA
- Timing 90 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC
- For Use With Valves and Dampers
- Replaces Honeywell Motors Mfr. No. MN6105A1011
- Includes Mounting Bracket Screws and Hex Key
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.