Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pump, Flexible Impeller
- Item # 4UN25
- Mfr. Model # 3000-100
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3780
- Shipping Weight 4.35 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Flexible
- HP 1/9
- Voltage 115VAC
- Amps .77
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/4 GHT x 3/8 (F)NPT
- Impeller Material Buna N
- Length (In.) 6.1
- Width (In.) 4.5
- Height (In.) 3.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 3.5
- Max. Head (Ft.) 23
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 10
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 7.5 Seco
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 3.8
- GPM of Water @ 11 Ft. of Head 3.4
- GPM of Water @ 23 Ft. of Head 2.5
- Prime in Feet 7.5
- Housing Material Polyester
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Buna N Lip
- Max. Viscosity 500
- Self-Priming Yes
- Motor Type PMDC - Rectified AC Input
- Temp. Range (F) 40 to 185
- Application Can be Used for Many Applications Including Oil and Transmission Fluid Transfer in Cars, Trucks, Farm Equipment and Center Pivot Irrigation Systems and Water Pumping
- Includes 6 Feet Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1161)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (835)
- Oil Pumps (535)
- Lubrication Pumps (308)
- Agricultural Pumps (299)
- Water System Pumps (291)
- Oil Transfer Pumps (140)
- DC Pumps (70)
- Flexible Impeller Pumps (47)
- Flex Vane Pumps (28)
- Transmission Fluid Pumps (23)
- Oil Change Pumps (22)
- Automotive Oil Change Pumps (16)
- Engine Oil Change Pumps (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In order to better assist you we will need additional information. Please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
To order these parts please call 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
The ports on this pump are 3/4" GHT Garden Hose Thread external and 3/8" pipe thread internal.. So it has both!
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.