Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Sprayer Pump
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/8 FNPT
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Diaphragm MaterialSantoprene(R)
- Check ValveViton(R)
- Pressure Off60
- Max. Temp. (F)170
- Length (In.)7.56
- Width (In.)3.28
- Height (In.)4.08
- Prime in Feet8
- GPM @ 0 PSI1.4
- GPM @ 20 PSI1.15
- GPM @ 40 PSI0.97
- GPM Max.1.4
- Max. Pressure (PSI)60
- Pressure SwitchOperates on Demand
- Diaphragm DesignThree Chamber
- Agency ComplianceUL Recognized Component for Canada and US
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Positive Displacement Pumps (707)
- Transfer Pumps (604)
- Diaphragm Pumps (461)
- Agricultural Pumps (334)
- Chemical Transfer Pumps (207)
- Spray Pumps (142)
- Car Wash Pumps (72)
- Pressure Wash Pumps (69)
- Pressure Washer Pumps (69)
- Carpet Cleaner Pumps (47)
- Antifreeze Pumps (36)
- Insecticide Pumps (33)
- Herbicide Transfer Pumps (30)
- Fertilizer Spray Pumps (27)
- Demand Pumps (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump is designed to be installed, it can be used in a portable application intstalled in a device as it is intended. As far as the exposed wiring, if you are looking at the picture represened on line this is not how the 115 VAC unit is wired. The picture is a representative one, and we reccomend a qualified electrician install it this .
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
This pump does come equipped with an on/off switch. It does not have a reset switch if the pump has shut down due to a thermal overload. If that has happened, the motor must be allowed to cool before the pump can be put back into service.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.