Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/4 GHT x 3/8 (F)NPT
- Impeller MaterialBuna N
- Length (In.)7.5
- Width (In.)4.5
- Height (In.)3.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head3.5
- Max. Head (Ft.)23
- Max. Pressure (PSI)10
- Suction Lift (Ft.)7.5 Seco
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head3.8
- GPM of Water @ 11 Ft. of Head3.4
- GPM of Water @ 23 Ft. of Head2.5
- Prime in Feet7.5
- Housing MaterialPolyester
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- SealBuna N Lip
- Max. Viscosity500
- Motor TypePMDC
- Temp. Range (F)40 to 185
- ApplicationCan be Used for Many Applications Including Oil and Transmission Fluid Transfer in Cars, Trucks, Farm Equipment and Center Pivot Irrigation Systems and Water Pumping
- IncludesAn 8 Feet Cable with Battery Clips and On/Off/Reverse Switch that Enable Pump to be Used to Fill or Empty Tank without Moving Hoses
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1145)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (685)
- Oil Pumps (515)
- Agricultural Pumps (345)
- Lubrication Pumps (298)
- Rotary Pumps (200)
- Oil Transfer Pumps (135)
- DC Pumps (64)
- Flexible Impeller Pumps (50)
- Flex Vane Pumps (22)
- Rubber Impeller Pumps (22)
- Automotive Oil Change Pumps (20)
- Engine Oil Change Pumps (9)
- Oil Change Pumps (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.