Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Sprayer Pump
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1/2-14 MSPT
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Diaphragm MaterialSantoprene
- Check ValveViton
- Pressure Off45
- Max. Temp. (F)170
- Length (In.)8.60
- Width (In.)5.00
- Height (In.)4.40
- Prime in Feet9
- GPM @ 0 PSI3.2
- GPM @ 20 PSI2.41
- GPM @ 40 PSI1.84
- GPM Max.3.2
- Max. Pressure (PSI)45
- Pressure SwitchOperates on Demand
- Diaphragm DesignThree Chamber
- Agency ComplianceUL Listing and CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Displaying repair parts for model: 2088-394-155
Alternate Search Terms
- Transfer Pumps (609)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (591)
- Diaphragm Pumps (461)
- Industrial Pumps (227)
- Chemical Transfer Pumps (207)
- Spray Pumps (144)
- Agricultural Spray Pumps (118)
- Car Wash Pumps (72)
- Pressure Wash Pumps (71)
- Pressure Washer Pumps (71)
- Fertilizer Transfer Pumps (62)
- Carpet Cleaner Pumps (47)
- Automatic Pumps (46)
- Herbicide Pumps (40)
- Antifreeze Pumps (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump is intermittent duty rated, but can be converted to continuous duty by adding Shurflo part number 34-007 for additional motor cooling. This can be ordered as a special purchase item. Please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for details on Special Order Items.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.