Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Sprayer Pump
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1/2-14 MSPT
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Diaphragm MaterialSantoprene(R)
- Check ValveViton(R)
- Pressure Off45
- Max. Temp. (F)140
- Length (In.)9.90
- Width (In.)5.00
- Height (In.)4.40
- Prime in Feet8
- GPM @ 0 PSI3.6
- GPM @ 20 PSI2.82
- GPM @ 40 PSI2.15
- GPM Max.3.6
- Max. Pressure (PSI)45
- Fuse Amps15
- Pressure SwitchOperates on Demand
- Diaphragm DesignThree Chamber
- Agency ComplianceUL Listing and CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Positive Displacement Pumps (710)
- Transfer Pumps (605)
- Diaphragm Pumps (461)
- Agricultural Pumps (340)
- Chemical Transfer Pumps (207)
- Spray Pumps (142)
- Car Wash Pumps (72)
- Pressure Wash Pumps (69)
- Pressure Washer Pumps (69)
- DC Pumps (64)
- Carpet Cleaner Pumps (47)
- Antifreeze Pumps (36)
- Insecticide Pumps (33)
- Herbicide Transfer Pumps (30)
- Fertilizer Spray Pumps (27)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.