Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chemical Resistant Glove, Sz 9, PR
- Item # 3RZH5
- Mfr. Model # 723 09
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2277
- Catalog Group # D0552
- Shipping Weight 0.32 lbs.
- ItemChemical Resistant Gloves
- FinishTractor Tread
- ThicknessHeavy Weight
- StandardsIn Compliance 21CFR, Parts 170-199, CE, ASTM, EN 388-1101, EN-374-3 2003 JKL, ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- ApplicationManufacturing, Food Processing, Battery Manufacturing, Paper Pulp Processing, Sand Blasting, Pellet Blasting Applications, Fuel Handling and Refineries, Masonry and Concrete, Hexavalent Chromium Protection
- Special FeaturesChloroflex Delivers Excellent Protection
- ResistsAbrasion, Cut, Puncture, Oils, Chemicals, The Effects of Heat, Sunlight, Ozone and Aging
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Hand Protection (8971)
- Abrasion-Resistant Gloves (2890)
- Cut-Resistant Gloves (2477)
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves (1838)
- Lined Gloves (1548)
- Chemical-Resistant Gloves (1458)
- Grip Gloves (1013)
- Food Service Gloves (863)
- Oil-Resistant Gloves (728)
- Gauntlet Gloves (699)
- Slip-Resistant Gloves (497)
- Wet-Grip Gloves (455)
- Neoprene Gloves (273)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.