Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blacks Disposable Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, XL, 6 mil Palm Thickness, 11" Length
- Item # 2EWW9
- Mfr. Model # 9700PFXL
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1011
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemDisposable Gloves
- Powdered/Powder FreePowder Free
- Palm Thickness6 mil
- Finger Thickness6 mil
- Cuff Thickness6 mil
- Glove Finish TypeTextured
- Glove Finish LocationFingers Only
- Special FeaturesAccelerator Free
- Aloe Inner SurfaceNo
- Latex ContentLatex Free
- Metal DetectableNo
- StandardsCategory III CE Compliant 0123, EN374-2, EN374-3, 21 CFR, Parts 170-199, ASTM
- ApplicationLight Manufacturing, Maintenance and Cleanup, Food Service, Painting, Janitorial Use, Law Enforcement, Government, and Military
- ResistsOil Based Chemicals, Oils, Fats and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Sold AsPack of 50
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4JF34SHOWA BEST
Price $30.20 / pkg. of 50
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.