Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use EnvironmentDry/Light Oil
- Coating MaterialNitrile
- Cut ResistantYes
- Abrasion ResistantYes
- Puncture ResistantYes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level6
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level4
- ANSI Abrasion CyclesGreater Than 20,000
- ANSI Cut Grams3367
- ANSI Puncture NewtonsGreater Than 100
- Coating CoveragePalm
- Coating FinishSmooth
- Thumb StyleStraight
- Finger StyleFull
- Palm MaterialNitrile
- ApplicationOily Surfaces, Metal Stamping, Mechanical And Automotive,
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.