Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Coating MaterialPolyurethane
- ItemCut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use EnvironmentDry/Light Oil
- Cut ResistantYes
- Abrasion ResistantYes
- Puncture ResistantYes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level6
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level2
- ANSI Abrasion CyclesGreater Than 20,000
- ANSI Cut GramsGreater Than 500
- ANSI Puncture NewtonsGreater Than 60
- Coating CoveragePalm
- Coating FinishSmooth
- Thumb StyleStraight
- Finger StyleFull
- Palm MaterialPolyurethane
- ApplicationMachining,Scrap Metal Handling,Glazing,Glass Handling,Automotive Industry,Cutting Fluids,Construction,HVAC,Electronic Assembly,Maintenance
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Hand Protection (8971)
- Abrasion-Resistant Gloves (2656)
- Cut-Resistant Gloves (2281)
- Knit Wrist Gloves (1771)
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves (1701)
- Coated Gloves (1458)
- Heavy-Duty Gloves (463)
- Polyurethane-Coated Gloves (353)
- Seamless-Knit Gloves (261)
- High-Performance Polyethylene Gloves (155)
- HPPE Gloves (101)
- Polyethylene Gloves (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.